Friday, November 25, 2011

red satin baby dress

Again I fall in love with my new creation. I make this dress for my niece for attending my cousin wedding. The color theme of the wedding ceremony is red color so I choose this color. Walla..it turn so beautiful. I also add some beads so it will be more colorful. Actually I not plan to share this design by today since I'm waiting the picture of the owner wearing this dress and seems i will be getting late to share with you guys so i had to share it with you today. Hope you guys will like it also. Once I receiving the picture, i will share with you guys. BTW, you also can add me through my MiedaCreatives facebook to get the latest creation since usually I will upload the picture through facebook before I share it in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment