Thursday, January 7, 2010

sarung bantal

Alhamdulillah, last week my biras selamat melahirkan seorang baby lelaki. This is her third baby. Until now, I still not see her baby yet since masih tak balik Kuala Lumpur lagi. Then macam kebiasaan bila baby baru lahir mesti nak bagi hadiah kan. Usually orang akan bagi hamper besar-besar kan..so kali ini saya ingat nk bagi hadiah yang lain sikit dari kebiasaan. And kebetulan dalam masa yang sama saya nak mengasah skill sulaman reben saya, saya pun jahit one set sarung bantal with sulaman reben for her baby. After it done, I thought want to pos this set to her but my husband told me that she will leave to her kampung by today so tak dapatla nak pos. So I decided to wait for my husband come here again, then let him give it to his abang.hehe...I was hoping that abang daili and Kak Imah will love it.hehe..So here I share the picture. enjoy the picture


2 bolster and 2 pillowcase.


close up for bunga





2 bolster


close up untuk bunga plak


Details:
SB001
Fabric: cotton
Quantity: 1 large pillowcase, 1 small pillowcase and 2 bolster.


Contact me if you intrested. :) You can custom it the design or you can add another pillowcase as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment